Other Ways to Give
Your Donated Car Can Fuel Our Missions
Donating your vehicle to St. Vincent de Paul of Baltimore can help fuel our mission, while providing you with a tax deduction and the good feeling you get when you help those in need. The process is fast and easy! We accept cars, SUVs, trucks, vans, motorcycles, boats, trailers, and RV’s in any condition. We will arrange free pick up and towing.
Make your donation in 4 easy steps:
1) Complete this online intake form, or call (410) 662-0500 to complete it over the phone. Please have your vehicle’s title and lien release in hand when you call. The IRS requires that we collect the social security number of donors wishing to take a tax deduction for their vehicle, so please be prepared to furnish this information.
2) Within 48 hours of completing your intake, you will receive a call from our partner Bel Air Auto to arrange for a time to pick up your vehicle. Remove all personal items from your vehicle and remove your license plates immediately prior to the vehicle being picked up.
3) Return your tags to the MVA on/or before the date you cancel your insurance to avoid any Uninsured Motorist penalty.
4) Wait for your tax receipt and paperwork. Everything will be sent to you automatically once your vehicle has been sold at auction, which may take up to 45 days.
Donors may deduct up to $500 for vehicles sold under $500 and may deduct the actual selling price for vehicles sold over $500.
Gifts of Stocks & Funds
Making a gift of stocks, bonds or other appreciable assets can be a great way to support our programs and provide you with positive tax benefits. We suggest you consult a tax professional or financial advisor to determine what gift will work best for you.
For instructions click here: Stock Transfer Instructions
To learn more about corporate partnerships or giving, email email@example.com or call (410) 662-0500.
Did you know your company can double your donation through their matching gift program? Designate St. Vincent de Paul of Baltimore as the recipient of your matching gift today and double your impact. Please check with your employer to see if your company matches charitable donations. One simple call can double your support.
To learn more about corporate employee matching programs, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (410) 662-0500.
Whether your company participates in a local or national campaign or if they offer their own, making a gift through your workplace is an easy and convenient way to give.
St. Vincent de Paul of Baltimore participates in the following campaigns:
- United Way of Central Maryland #4244
- Local Independent Charities
- Maryland Charity Campaign #4244
- Combined Charity Campaign #4244
- Combined Federal Campaign #84087
You can also designate the following programs through United Way of Central Maryland’s Campaigns:
- Beans & Bread #4681
- Sarah’s Hope #8591
- Camp St. Vincent #12126397
Be sure to ask your employer to release your name so we can keep you informed of the impact your giving makes! To make your gift go even further, inquire if your company will match your contribution or volunteer hours.
Committed corporate and foundation partners help St. Vincent de Paul of Baltimore each year. We have teamed with local and national businesses to create opportunities that serve our community while meeting your corporate social responsibility goals. Projects include on site and off site volunteers opportunities and drives.
To learn more about corporate partnerships or giving, email email@example.com or call (443) 681-1932.
Sponsor an Event
Sponsorships are a great way to support our fundraising efforts that provide you an opportunity to show your employees, members, customers and the community that you are a good corporate citizen.
Our events bring together hundreds of the area’s top civic groups, thought leaders, elected officials, representatives from the world’s most influential corporations and universities, restaurateurs, and of course the wonderful residents of Maryland. You will gain exposure and be able to stretch your promotions budget by getting in front of like minded individuals, those aligned with the same philosophies as your company. In addition, a portion of the sponsorship is considered a charitable donation and could be eligible for a tax deduction.
For sponsorship opportunities, levels and benefits, please see our event websites or contact Maggie Eckhold, firstname.lastname@example.org (443) 681-1932.
Fundraise for St. Vincent de Paul of Baltimore
Have everything you need? Start a birthday or event fundraiser for SVDP, tell your story, share it with your friends and collect donations directly through Facebook.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC THE CLOTHING BINS ARE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS CONTACT INFO@VINCENTBALTIMORE.ORG
Do you have gently used clothing that you would like to donate to our programs?