Donate to camp st. vincenT
- $56 sponsors a child for a day of camp
- $100 provides STEM materials for a week of science enrichment
- $125 provides one day of snacks for all campers
- $280 sponsors a child for a week of camp
- $2,248 sponsors a child for the entire summer
About Camp St. Vincent
Children impacted by homelessness have a lot to deal with. They can feel disconnected from peers and have difficulty fitting in as their parents focus on the complexities of navigating a housing crisis. Camp St. Vincent is the only free summer camp dedicated to serving children experiencing homelessness in the Maryland. At no cost to their families, Camp St. Vincent provides campers with an unforgettable and transformational camp experience and addresses the negative impact of homelessness on children’s unique academic, social and emotional needs.
Did you know?
- Last year, 98% of campers maintained or advances their reading skill levels
- Last year, 81% of campers maintained or advanced their math skills
Other Ways to Support Camp St. Vincent
IN-KIND DONATIONS- AMAZON WISHLIST