about beans and bread
Beans and Bread is a comprehensive day resource program serving more than 300 people per day that offers supportive services in the areas of housing, health, mental health, recovery, and employment, helping individuals experiencing homelessness obtain housing and reach their full potential.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
CALL (410) 732-1892
Beans and Bread Center
400 S. Bond Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
The Center hours are as follows:
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on the last Sunday of each month.
- Breakfast is served from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Monday through Friday.
- Lunch is served from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday and on the last Sunday of each month.
Certain services are scheduled for different days. Call Beans & Bread for the schedule of services each day.
For more information on other food pantries and food resources call the 211 Maryland United Way Helpline by simply dialing 2-1-1.
If you can’t reach them by calling 211, dial (410) 685-0525 or 1 (800) 492-0618.