Car Donations: Driven to Change Lives!
Donating your vehicle to St. Vincent de Paul of Baltimore can help fuel our mission, while providing you with a tax deduction and the good feeling you get when you help those in need. The process is fast and easy! We accept cars, SUVs, trucks, vans, motorcycles, boats, trailers, and RV’s in any condition. We will arrange free pick up and towing.
Make your donation in 5 easy steps:
- Complete the intake form below, or call (410) 662-0500 x201 to complete it over the phone. Please have your vehicle’s title and lien release in hand when you call. The IRS requires that we collect the social security number of donors wishing to take a tax deduction for their vehicle, so please be prepared to furnish this information.
- Within 48 hours of completing your intake, you will receive a call from our partner Bel Air Auto to arrange for a time to pick up your vehicle.
- Remove all personal items from your vehicle and remove your license plates immediately prior to the vehicle being picked up.
- Return your tags to the MVA on/or before the date you cancel your insurance to avoid any Uninsured Motorist penalty.
- Wait for your tax receipt and paperwork! Everything will be sent to you automatically once your vehicle has been sold at auction, which may take up to 45 days. Donors may deduct up to $500 for vehicles sold under $500 and may deduct the actual selling price for vehicles sold over $500.